Monday, January 22, 2007

Grand Tidings with the Winds and in the Shadows of the Moon

Rodleen Getsic
moonshadow
wind waves night

✸captured in my journal ✸
I am blazing in my mind. It's all so wild to grasp. Everything feels so fragile. So many things. Trans gressing thots rock the tides of my life, Resounding in unison and re flecting in real daze. Moving away from being down (ah, but it goes with the territory). It is the fleeting momence such as this that I give thanks in.

Blestwishes tearing thru the scheme of things. It's all coming together and making sense now.

A miriad of motion overcomes my HAND's pen as I write it out to make sense.

My hand even cramps in
the
worded
sen
tenses.

Food.

✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸

Then I ate above the crashing waves.

❤Bella blest the food bellA❤

I gave her a million dollar bill.

Now, back to my ridge above hidden treasures

candle, guitar, good night

ORACION A LA MANO PODEROSA





Blestwishes®

(tm 2007)

No comments: