Friday, November 10, 2006

New News

Here in Hollywood Hills above Doheny. [Stricker&Durfee.]

Last night was Deftones show at the Avalon. I attended with my friend Steve Stevens, head of security for Maverick Records, and a whole crew of Warner Bros. people. I wasnt sure what to expect, but I forsure wanted to see The Deftones; and sing. People had been telling me that Knife Party was on the set. It was sort of a funny run around first with Warner people really wanting to meet-and-greet with the band. I was lost in the shuffle of waiting, but of course, it was worth the wait. After a while I ran into Stef and he said, "Youre singing tonight, right?"

The Deftones rocked it so hard. It had been years since I laid my eyes on them, but they continue to rock steady. Chi. Abe. Frank. Stef. Chino. I met Frank's parents. His dad brought rum from Jamaica that tasted divine.

Chino wasnt sure if I would sing again tonight. He put me in touch with a manager. We will see what time will bring.

All Love.

IsMine.

~!Rg

2 comments:

Ed Giecek said...

Cool rodleen! I put a link up on yer website'z. --pop

Rodleen said...

Thanks, Pop!