Saturday, December 23, 2006

hold your piece

Rodleen Getsic


Sleep now,

and forever


hold
your
piece

peace


Goddess is in (zen).

Since forever... Rodleen Getsic


We are free.




And I look around,
and I see the sound.
Everybody's waiting
for the day to begin.
Another step forward
along with the earth's spin.
Inside a moment.
Inside a mogul.
Inside a mountain,
I found a diamond.
Youre like gold.
Your shadow -
a white one.
Sparks the spirit
lighten
behind the sun.
Born of a divine concept.
Just look at what's left.
And right.
Outa sight.
Back in again.
Win!
My friend.
Your love
brings the day.
What can I say?
In colours you change.
Like reflections so strange.
Fragments of fractals dance like sugar plums in my head.
And you stand there planted. Your feet planted.
Like always it started...

Sleep now, and forever hold your peace.
Goddess is zen. Since forever we told you youre free.
Sleep now and forever hold your piece.
Goddess is in. Since forever we told you youre free.

When I pass go, I will collect.
All of the other mothers resurrect.
If youre chancin, then youre enhancing.
The numero uno - one who is dancin.
Not Danzig, but...
I like him too.
This is the find of the century- boom!
You know the story beebs.
You caught the episode so soon.
Just remember, when youre home alone make a tune.
And the manner of the matter will abide by the way.
And if you cant hold it all together, then just listen to what I have to say.
Part of the ever moving moon move us under = is the sequel of the kaleidoscopic wonder- as to why.... but one day it all comes as it clears. Tell the story. It's all that you have to hear. It's all that you give. And everything you get. Tell the story - so it will all fit.

Sleep now and forever hold your piece.
Goddess is zen. Since forever we told you youre free.
Sleep now. And forever hold your peace. Goddess. Goddess. Goddess is in. Since forever we told you youre free.

No comments: